1 cup pecan halves
1 frozen and thawed pie crust ( 9" diameter)
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup light corn syrup
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
1 tablespoon all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Place the pecans in the bottom of the crust. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, add the eggs, sugar, corn syrup, butter or margarine, flour, and vanilla. Stir to mix well.
4. Pour over the pecans in the pie crust. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the pecans are glazed.
5. Allow to cool completely on a rack.