Pork Ribs Soup With Beancurd Sheet and Ginkgo
1 piece beancurd sheet
3 ounces ginko
8 water chestnut
1 1/2 ounces barley
1 pound pork ribs
2 slices ginger
9 cups water
1. Soak beancurd sheet until soft.
2. Shell ginko. Remove skin and core.
3. Peel and wash water chestnuts. Rinse barley.
4. Parboil pork ribs for 1 minute. Remove , rinse and drain.
5. Bring 9 cups of water to the boil. Add beancurd sheets, ginko, water chestnuts, pearl barley, pork ribs and ginger. Bring to the boil Cook over mild hear for 2 hours. Season with salt. Serve hot.