Chicken Drumstick Soup Spaghetti
All time favorite fresh and tasty soup served with spaghetti and chicken drumsticks.
2 regular chicken drumsticks
1 mid-size tomato
1 serving spaghetti or elbow macaroni
2 tablespoons dried enchovy
2 thin slices ginger
1 stalk green onion
3 stalks short-stem bok choi
4 slices tofu
5 cups water
salt to taste
1. Boil the spaghetti (or elbow macaroni) about 15 minutes. Run the spaghetti (or elbow macaroni) through cold water. Set aside.
2. Cut the tomato into 4 pieces. Lightly smash the ginger. Rinse the green onion and dried enchovy.
3. Bring the water to boil. Rinse bok choi, cut into 2-inch long pieces. Put the bok choi bottom stems, tomato, ginger, green onion and dried enchovy in the boiling water. Boil for 5 minutes.
4. Rinse the chicken drumsticks and remove the skin. Put the drumsticks in the boiling water, add salt, reduce heat to medium for 10 minutes.
5. Add tofu, bring it to boil for another 5 minutes.
6. Add the spaghetti (or elbow macaroni), remaining bok choi into the pot and boil for 1 minute. Serve the meal in a large bowl.