Tofu with Scallop in Black Bean Sauce
1 pack tofu
6 stalks Chinese kale
1 tablespoon salted preserved soy bean
2 cloves garlic
1 small ginger
chopped scallions as needed
1 tabelspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
pepper as needed
1. Cut tofu into rectangle thick slices.
2. Cut scallops into slices.
3. Arrange in alternating fashion one slice tofu , one slice scallop, to form a stair on serving plate.
4. Chop garlic and ginger finely, add seasonings and soy beans, mix well.
5. Spread the mixture evenly over tofu and scallops, remove to steamer and steam for 5 minutes, remove.
6. Stir-fry kale until done, arrange on serving plate, garnish with chopped scallion, serve.