Chicken with Mustard Green and Mushroom
2 chicken thigh
6 dried shitake mushroom
1 stalk mustard green leaves
2 ginger slices
1 tablespoon cooking wine
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups water
1. Chop chicken into small pieces, blanch in boiling water to remove blood, remove and rinse well.
2. Soak mushroom until soft and remove stems.
3. Peel mustard green leaves off one by one, and cut into small sections.
4. Bring 3 cups water in pan to boil, add chicken, ginger and mushroom, drizzle wine, reduce heat to low and cook for 20 minutes.
5. Add mustard green leaves and salt to taste, cook until mustard leaves are soft, remove from heat. Ready to serve.