Steamed Seafood and Beancurd with Black Bean Sauce
4 small round soft tofu
3 ounces shelled prawns
3 ounces fresh scallop
3 ounces cooked crab meat
1/2 ounces spring onions, chopped
1 ounces coriander leaves
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon light soy sauce
1 tablespoon chopped black bean
1 tablespoon chopped ginger
1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped (optional)
1 tablespoon oil
1. Rinse the soft tofu and drain thoroughly, Place thd tofu
on a steaming plate.
2. Cut each into two and sprinkle a pinch of salt evenly on the pieces of tofu. Rinse and drain the scallops thoroughly.
3. Devein the prawns. Combine the scallops and prawns and marinate in the sauce ingredients for 5 minutes.
4. Spread the marinated seafood on the tofu and top this with the cooked crab meat.
5. Steam for 5 minutes over high heat. Sprinkle the
chopped spring onion and coriander leaves on the
steamed food before serving.